TikTok is one of the fastest-growing apps, with over 2 billion downloads, where people share their recreations of popular songs, dialogues, and dance moves.
However, with great popularity comes great responsibility, and with a mass of followers, you'll get endless notifications!
Let's discover if we can filter these notifications without being left behind about the important ones.
The Types of Notifications You'll Encounter On TikTok
You will receive a notification when someone messages you on the app.
TikTok notifies you when someone visits your profile.
The visitor log notification typically comes the next day after the log is generated.
Comments and Likes
As soon as someone likes or comments on any of your posted videos, you will receive a notification about it.
When someone follows you or becomes a fan, you will also receive a notification.
How To See Who Viewed Your Profile On Tiktok
People are curious to know who viewed their profile. Luckily it's a no brainer to take a look at the visitor log and find out soon enough by following these steps:
- Sign in to your TikTok App.
- Tap on the notification icon.
- Click on activity log notification; you will see the list of people who viewed your profile.
- If you want to be bombarded with dozens of notifications,
you can always buy TikTok followers and boost up your profile significantly!
How to Enable/Disable TikTok Notifications
- Start by opening the TikTok App and click on the profile icon on your screen's bottom right.
- Then tap on the three dots at the top right; now you're on the privacy settings' menu.
- Choose the subcategory, “push notifications” from the menu and tap it.
- Now three options will open before you:
- New Fans
- New likes on my video
- New Comments on my video
- These three notifications are ON by TikTok's default settings.
You can disable the ones you don't want to get.
If this doesn't work, you can always use the alternative:
- Open the app's settings on your phone.
- Tap on 'Apps and Notifications Menu' or 'Application Manager.'
- Go to 'All Apps' or 'View All Apps.'
- Select TikTok and head over to 'Notifications' from there.
- On the new menu opened before you, you can enable and disable notifications in any way you like.
With an audience of 800 million active users, prepare to get plenty of notifications from this successful app.
Disabling useless ones and enabling the important ones is beneficial to keep track of everything that's interesting for you.