TikTok is a new social media platform where users can create their videos lip-syncing to popular songs & dialogues and share them online.
If you are new to TikTok and cannot understand how to use the platform to increase your TikTok followers and generate more TikTok views, we are here for the rescue!
- To become a TikTok user, you have to sign up by either using your phone number, email address, your Facebook ID, or your Instagram profile.
- After your profile is created, you can navigate on the platform and view other users’ videos, follow your favorite accounts, and post your videos as well. The more videos you will post, the more TikTok views you will generate and thus, the number of your TikTok followers will also increase.
- You also have a choice whether you want to make your TikTok account public or private. If you choose to keep it private, only your friends and your TikTok followers will be able to see your videos.
- Once you create an account, and you feel like you are not enjoying it here, you can simply delete your account as well. But we are sure that once your profile starts getting views and your TikTok followers start increasing, there is no way you will want to leave!
To increase the number of your TikTok views, you can also participate in various TikTok challenges. These challenges are basically dance moves, or songs, or activities that are trending and thus, begin to be copied by various users on the platform. Participating in the viral challenges will definitely get you more TikTok views and will also increase your TikTok followers base.
TikTok is a very user-friendly platform as it is even safe for young children. If you are a parent of a child who wants to have a TikTok account, you can manage their screen time via the ‘screen time management’ option; you can also choose the ‘Restricted Mode’ which automatically blocks all mature content and filters all the age-inappropriate videos.
The ‘Family Pairing’ option also allows you to pair your TikTok account with your child’s account and thus, you can monitor your child’s activity on the app.
To make TikTok easier for you to use, I will just list down all that you require to create your profile and start enjoying TikTok!
- Firstly, sign up.
- View other users’ videos
- Like and comment on other users’ videos
- Set your privacy settings
- Start filming your videos!
- Edit them on an editing app if you wish to
- Upload your videos!
- You can also add text, logos, music & special effects to your videos.
Can’t decide what type of video you want to upload? Well, you can lip-sync to your favorite songs which you know are popular and are more likely to get you more TikTok views. Many people also like watching animal videos, so if you have a pet, why not make a duet with your pet?
You can also mimic and imitate other popular videos or celebrities.
If you have a skill, showcase your skill. Are you good at dancing? Why not put up a video of you grooving to your favorite song?
TikTok is like a canvas and all the brushes are in your hands! Do whatever you feel like doing, whatever makes you comfortable, and just upload it for the world to see.
Keep in mind, that to increase the number of your followers, make sure you are posting videos frequently.