Do you know how to get more TikTok followers? And how about growing your account to reach there? It's clear that the future is in the growing technology, and being online is a major ingredient. Social media is taking the lead in conversations, growth, and change in various fields. The platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram, TikTok, and many other social media networks have users signing up to create accounts every day. Some do it to get fun, others for growing their brands, or helping grow your organization. This article mainly tackles the TikTok followers with the most followers and what you can do to get there. Keep reading.
The most followed TikTok accounts
TikTok has numerous users, with some accounts having millions of followers, likes, and viewers. The account having the most significant number of followers is Charli D'Amelio. Her account hit more than 6,000,000 users, as of June 2020. It superseded Loren Gray, whose account was ranked top in March of 2020. The following is a list of the top twenty accounts with larger audiences on TikTok. The number of likes and followers is in millions. They include;
Tips to achieve more followers
You can actually become a star on social media. But, user numbers keep growing daily, making it a bit challenging. That' why you should do things uniquely to create your account extraordinary for attracting more attention. Below are some of the strategies to help boost your account popularity.
- Have an attractive account’s profile- Some details may look minute but matter a lot. Things such as display photo, description, and username shouldn’t be overlooked. They need to be impressive to win more people.
- Select a specific niche- It'd be best to pick a niche in the brand or product you'll build. A wrong niche may be the beginning of failure. Start by determining your passion and if individuals can grow interest in it.
- Posting consistently- The same way you need consistency to succeed is similar to TikTok. You should post daily for three weeks and stay for a month or more without expecting to come back and maintain the engagement you earlier created. Don't lose your energy starting very strongly, gaining momentum, and later lose everything just because you got inconvenienced or lazy.
- Apply follow and unfollow tactic- Many people have realized the secret of following and unfollowing to increase their followers. The secret is, follow the greatest influencers in your area and follow their fans who are likely to develop an interest in what you publish. Doing this gives a larger percentage of new followers as compared to following random individuals.
- Use current fashion tags or trends- You really want to be relevant in the TikTok fraternity? Then use the most recent viral videos. Be creative and figure out how you can incorporate such trends in your content. You'll be surprised by the number of followers it will add on your list; just ensure it catches attention throughout.
- Use other social media platforms- Don't just focus on TikTok. Share your videos all over different forums; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others. We've got people who mainly use one platform and rarely use others. You need to reach out and ensure your content attracts them even more.
The Bottom Line
If you understand what is needed to acquire more followers, you can comfortably win vast numbers of fans on TikTok and other platforms. You may have done a lot of research on how to get famous on social media forums and getting strategies that are more theoretical than practical. It'd be useful if you used the tips given by this article and you'll see results.